- Individual Study Space Reservations
- Library Phased Reopening
- Library Resources in the Time of COVID-19
- Hours @ the Library
Current Status (As of May 21, 2021)
The William H. Hannon Library is currently open to individuals with campus access. Visitors to the library must have an active OneCard in order to enter the building. All users will be asked to show their green Lion Health Check at the library entrance.
- LMU Westchester campus full-time faculty and undergraduate and graduate students should have automatic campus access. Sign up for reservations using the Individual Study Space Reservations page or drop in on the day you wish to reserve a space.
- LMU staff and part-time faculty with campus access may request a reservation on a drop-in basis. Please review the library hours and stop into the library on the day you wish to reserve.
- Loyola Law School students do not automatically have campus access at this time. Please contact Kathryn Ryan so that we can help arrange campus access first (allow 3 business days for processing).
Please read the Library Community Guidelines before visiting for our full COVID-19 policies.
Even though access to the library building is currently restricted, most of the library’s services and collection are accessible online. For more information on our virtual services and support, go to our “Library Resources in the Time of COVID-19” guide.