Save time and don’t wait in line! Send your paper or other print job to the library’s new PrintMe station from the comfort of your own room (or from anywhere, on your laptop!). Swing by Starbucks or the C-Lion with the extra minutes you saved. Then come on in to the library, enjoy that fabulous Pacific Ocean view, and pick up your printing. Forgot your OneCard? Don’t have Flexi? No hassle! PrintMe stations take credit cards, too.
Here’s how it works:
- Email the document you want to print as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll receive a response email with a document ID and a barcode.
At the printer:
- Hit Print, then PrintMe. There’s also a USB option, where you can plug your flash drive into the kiosk.
- Insert your payment card and remove quickly. You can use Visa, MasterCard, or a OneCard to pay.
- If you have the email on your phone, you can scan the barcode at the reader. If not, you can type in the document ID number.
- Select your print job and hit Next.
- Check the preview and the number of copies you’d like, then hit Print. Payment will be processed and the print job will be printed.
As always, if you have questions, stop by the Information Desk on level 1.